Dog Bum Chancer Dog Bum Chancer

WTF!

Your art style is wonderful. But there's just no WTF! big enough for the storyline. Still I'd like to see more of your stuff.

A Bunch of Loops A Bunch of Loops

Nice work... I think...

I see you are your usual psychotic self.

Weird scenes.
Good animations.
And the bottom one is just wrong however you look at it.

The elevator music just adds to the weirdness.

Some attempt at helpful feedback.
- The bird seems to move back and forth. No real sense of forward progress.
- The flipover guy in the desert moves so fast you hardly see the frames, which is a shame.

Paging Dr. Seuss Paging Dr. Seuss

Yikes!

That was genuinely creepy. Especially at the end when the Cat turns his attention to you, the viewer.
Great sense of style and animation too. I wish more people would put that much effort into their work.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Sorry to see the series end.

I waited with anticipation for the next part in the Alice is Dead story, since I really enjoyed the first two games. I'm sorry to see you ended it so abruptly. I feel the climax should have been more involved, even if the outcome would have been the same.

I also felt a bit cheated because you made so many actions revolve around the cellphone. It would have been nice to have interacted with some actual characters. The game left me with a lot of unexplained questions.

The game still has lots of style and a great soundtrack, but it feels a bit rushed to me. In my opinion it's the worst part in the series, which makes me a bit sad. Especially since it's the final chapter.

One Button Arthur One Button Arthur

Well done

This is a great implementation of a one-button game.

It would be a great promotional tool for a Repetitive Strain Injury campaign too. :)

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Insanely awesome!

If we ever meet in real life you better not tell me you made this game. I just might kill you in a reflex. :D

Very well done though. This is one of the few 'ragequit' games I actually finished. Next stop; looking for a succesful speedrun on YouTube. No way I'm going to attempt that myself.

flashygoodness responds:

Don't worry, I'm just the musician for the game, not the original game designer. I did help make this Flash version however.

Congrats on beating the game!