Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Sorry to see the series end.

I waited with anticipation for the next part in the Alice is Dead story, since I really enjoyed the first two games. I'm sorry to see you ended it so abruptly. I feel the climax should have been more involved, even if the outcome would have been the same.

I also felt a bit cheated because you made so many actions revolve around the cellphone. It would have been nice to have interacted with some actual characters. The game left me with a lot of unexplained questions.

The game still has lots of style and a great soundtrack, but it feels a bit rushed to me. In my opinion it's the worst part in the series, which makes me a bit sad. Especially since it's the final chapter.

One Button Arthur One Button Arthur

Well done

This is a great implementation of a one-button game.

It would be a great promotional tool for a Repetitive Strain Injury campaign too. :)

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Insanely awesome!

If we ever meet in real life you better not tell me you made this game. I just might kill you in a reflex. :D

Very well done though. This is one of the few 'ragequit' games I actually finished. Next stop; looking for a succesful speedrun on YouTube. No way I'm going to attempt that myself.

flashygoodness responds:

Don't worry, I'm just the musician for the game, not the original game designer. I did help make this Flash version however.

Congrats on beating the game!

Take a Walk. Take a Walk.

Wonderful

This is so simple, yet such a joy to play. It took me a while to understand what the birds were about, but everything works really well together. It makes me want to turn off the pc and go for a walk outside.

Lifeguard Larry Deluxe Lifeguard Larry Deluxe

Nicely done.

It reminds me of the absurd humor in Sam and Max... and Lucasarts adventures in general. I kind of miss those games.

JackSmack responds:

:) Why do you think I made this? I miss those kind of games too. Sam and Max Hit the Road is a great game but I like Day of the Tentacle a bit more personally.

Easy Joe Easy Joe

Bad bunny! Stay in school.

Seriously, it's very cool.
I think it would be even better projected on a wall in a trendy bar. Guests could play it as a casual passtime.

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

I feel very smart now :)

Brilliant game. And just the right difficulty level to keep it entertaining. Many levels had me thinking: "Ehmmmm.... ..... ..... Oh right! How obvious."

Tremerz Tremerz

funny but short

Nice game and good reference, but a bit shallow.... Unles there are some secrets I haven't found yet.

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

Another great episode

Great work guys. I enjoyed it a lot and might play through it again to get all the medals. And I don't mind to wait a bit longer to get an adventure series of this high quality. So please take your time to create the next one.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Thanks a lot!

This game is way too addictive. You're ruining my life! :D

Great work though. I only wish I had something left to do when the turtle goes full speed. Objects are coming in so fast there's no time to respond in any way. Just pray for not bumping into a floating spike.