Dog Bum Chancer Dog Bum Chancer

WTF!

Your art style is wonderful. But there's just no WTF! big enough for the storyline. Still I'd like to see more of your stuff.

A Bunch of Loops A Bunch of Loops

Nice work... I think...

I see you are your usual psychotic self.

Weird scenes.
Good animations.
And the bottom one is just wrong however you look at it.

The elevator music just adds to the weirdness.

Some attempt at helpful feedback.
- The bird seems to move back and forth. No real sense of forward progress.
- The flipover guy in the desert moves so fast you hardly see the frames, which is a shame.

Paging Dr. Seuss Paging Dr. Seuss

Yikes!

That was genuinely creepy. Especially at the end when the Cat turns his attention to you, the viewer.
Great sense of style and animation too. I wish more people would put that much effort into their work.

A Robo Western A Robo Western

Looks great!

Thsi movie is almost perfect. Good animation, nice music, funny little detials and I like how you can portray the characters in just a few scenes. I only feel the punchline was a bit too obvious, which unfortunately brings the animation as a whole down a bit.

Don't let that hold you back though. I'd like to see more short movies like this on here.

SNAP SHOT SNAP SHOT

I would like to see more

Even before reading your comments and the reviews Spike from Cowboy Bebop popped into my mind. So there's definitely an instant recognition between the 2. How they wear their suits doesn't make the differenct, because these characters are all about attitude.

And although Mugen and Spike are also very similar I think Mugen wasn't mentioned because he's wielding a katana, and has a much more volatile personality than Spike. That puts some space between those two.

I think your character isn't lost though. You just need to show more of him. Give him more history. Show us where he comes from. Put him in an entirely different context. I would like to see how he develops, because the start looks promising.

Fire Fighter Benjamin Fire Fighter Benjamin

Well done!

The animation is simple but very effective. Catchy song and an audio track that's equal parts adorable and hilarious. Keep this up. It will improve the Newgrounds quality average.

p.s. Yes, we like sex, drugs and violence. But this stuff's better than all of those. ;)

Turing Test Turing Test

Very nice.

It's amazing how much tension you can build with some lines of text and animating eyebrows.

Backwards Day Backwards Day

At least it started out funny

It was nice, until it suddenly stopped. You could have done something better to finish the movie.

And please, when you want to add a scream, check your sound levels!!

Gonna Be Friends Gonna Be Friends

How cute :)

You actually managede to give me goosebumps by the end of it. Might be partly due to the music too.

Anyway. Very well done. I'd like to see more of these feel-good clips here on Newgrounds.

I Said NO I Said NO

Looks promising

The first thing I thought was: "Oh no, another manga wannabe." The drawings are nice and the animation is good, but they're kind of cliché. Then the jokes started getting funny (after the "worth your while"). Then it just got funnier and funnier.

Overall it's a good animation. Just work on your narrative buildup, voice-acting... and maybe develop your personal drawing style a bit. I'm curious to see your next work though.